[ISLMA-Share] AISLE/ISLMA Membership!

Tue Apr 3 13:28:10 CDT 2018

2018 will be a big year for our association as we change names and continue
to work on positively impacting Illinois students and schools.* Did you
know that our very active listserv has almost 1100 members but only 400 are
current members of AISLE?*  Right now, the listserv is a FREE public
service offered by AISLE to provide opportunities for librarians across the
state to cultivate valuable networking connections and find opportunities
to volunteer
<https://docs.google.com/a/islma.org/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdOvXGGrLNX2tliQNA-OaZMVRJWdREe0J6QkD_zwrUnWeJicg/viewform?c=0&w=1>
their talents but we need your support! If you are using the listserv and
are NOT a current member of AISLE (formerly known as ISLMA) I am inviting
you to join AISLE.  Our association is only as strong as our membership and
we need you more than ever! In addition to our advocacy work across the
state for students to have quality school  library services, our
partnerships with EveryLibrary and other critical organizations AISLE hosts
the Illinois readers’ choice awards, offers academic grants and
professional development to our membership and organizes a conference every
year.  Please visit *https://www.islma.org/membership.htm
<https://www.islma.org/membership.htm>* for more information about
membership benefits.

Our name will officially change to the Association of Illinois Library
Educators (AISLE) effective July 1, 2018 and the AISLE website will be
launching soon. Watch the listserv and check your email for that
notification!

We hope you choose to become a member of our organization this year and
join our efforts to positively impact Illinois students and schools.  If
you have any questions, please feel free to contact membership at islma.org.

--

Association of Illinois School Library Educators
Membership Function Rep
membership at islma.org