[ISLMA-Share] Author Visit by Gene Luen Yang

Wed Apr 4 16:22:31 CDT 2018

I am in River Forest, IL. I am interested in partnering with anyone near
me, if they are also interested, in bringing Mr. Yuen to your library. I am
in a 450 student high school. I'd have him part of the day, you would have
him another part.

Thank you,
Lori

On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 8:33 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library