[ISLMA-Share] Ditching Reading Logs

Wed Apr 4 18:06:56 CDT 2018

This year in my k-5 school, we started drop everything and read first thing every morning. That has really helped get our older kids to take getting a library book more seriously. I also started genre badges in 3rd -5th grades. If a student reads 2 books in a genre, they get a badge for that genre. If they earn 6 badges, they will be invited to a party at EOY.

Sue Meegan
Hoover school
Calumet City

Sent from my iPad