[ISLMA-Share] Dominican Classes Survey

Thu Apr 5 15:07:25 CDT 2018

Hello everyone,

This is for Dominican University students and graduates that subscribe here.

If you have a moment, I would GREATLY appreciate if you took this short survey regarding a few of the classes offered at Dominican (some required, others are electives) to help me decide which classes would be beneficial to take during my last few semesters at Dominican.

You can leave any parts blank if you have not taken the course or don't remember. THANK YOU!!!!

Link to QUICK survey:
https://goo.gl/forms/VP5NCG5e0bN9HdzF3 <https://goo.gl/forms/VP5NCG5e0bN9HdzF3>
 <https://goo.gl/forms/VP5NCG5e0bN9HdzF3>

Survey on Dominican Classes <https://goo.gl/forms/VP5NCG5e0bN9HdzF3>
goo.gl
Have you have taken any of the 8 classes below? Care to share a little about them even if it is still in progress?
Crystal