[ISLMA-Share] Weeding in the Library questionnaire

Wed Apr 11 07:46:23 CDT 2018

Weeding can be so emotional. I found this book very helpful. "The Weeding
Handbook A Shelf-by Shelf Guide" by Rebecca Vnuk. Thank you for all the
of books!

*Kim Jones*
*Library Para Professional*
*Channing Elementary #6*
*Phone 847-888-5185 ext 6759*

*Currently Reading:*

On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 7:42 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Good morning,
>
> I am a second year librarian and would also like to know how you go about
> weeding.
>
> I anyone would please share I would greatly appreciate it.
>
> Thanks
>

> Mrs. Sheila Segelken
>
> Director of Library and Media, Key Club Co-Sponsor
>
> Carbondale Community High School
>
> 1301 E. Walnut Street
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=1301+E.+Walnut+Street+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Carbondale,+IL+62901+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+618&entry=gmail&source=g>
>
> Carbondale, IL 62901
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=1301+E.+Walnut+Street+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Carbondale,+IL+62901+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+618&entry=gmail&source=g>
>
> 618
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=1301+E.+Walnut+Street+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Carbondale,+IL+62901+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+618&entry=gmail&source=g>-457-3371
> Ext. 213
>
> Sheila.Segelken at cchs165.com

U-46 Privacy Disclaimer

This message, including any attachments, may
contain confidential information or proprietary information, and is
intended for the person / entity to whom it was originally addressed. Any
use by others is strictly prohibited.