[ISLMA-Share] Designer or Architect for Library Remodel

Wed Apr 11 10:37:14 CDT 2018

Hello Colleagues,

I have a little $ for comfortable seating this year.
I'd welcome pictures or names of furniture you absolutely love and was
affordable!

Bigger picture, I have my eye on a remodel of the space in a couple years.
To do this, I'd like to work with a designer to help me reconfigure
existing space to better meet student & school needs and move the library
program forward.
I'm looking for recommendations of architects or designers that you have
worked with that you would recommend.

Thanks much,
Erin

--
Erin Wyatt, Ph.D.
Adjunct Instructor, School of Information Studies at Dominican University
ejdwyatt at gmail.com
@ejdwyatt