[ISLMA-Share] Need Help! Overdue Book Policies and Fees Charged

Sun Apr 15 08:10:53 CDT 2018

Yes, I do that, too.  Forgot that part.  Thank you!

Peace,

*Karrie Fisher*
Library Director &
Photography Teacher

*"What a school thinks about its library is a measure of what it thinks
about education."  -- Harold Howe, former U.S. Commissioner of Education*

*Baker Demonstration School*
201 Sheridan Road | Wilmette, Illinois 60091
t: 847-425-5800 | f: 847-425-5801

*Love to Learn, Cherish the Journey, Serve the World**
<http://bakerdemschool.org>
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Baker-Demonstration-School/92910953966>
<https://twitter.com/BakerDem>* <https://instagram.com/bakerdem/>

On Sun, Apr 15, 2018 at 7:57 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library