[ISLMA-Share] RAILS looking for feedback from our school libraries

Mon Apr 16 15:05:00 CDT 2018

RAILS is in the process of revising our strategic plan, and we want to ensure that it addresses the evolving needs of our school library members. If you are from a RAILS school library, please take 10 minutes or less to complete this needs assessment survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9G8NWXH.

You'll be asked about your greatest current challenge and to rank a list of challenges/needs other RAILS members from different types of libraries have told us are important to them.

Any staff member at a RAILS school library is encouraged to take this survey. The deadline is April 20.

Please let me know if you have any questions and thanks in advance for your feedback!

Mary

Mary Witt
Communications Director
Reaching Across Illinois Library System