[ISLMA-Share] library in mural

Tue Apr 17 07:45:18 CDT 2018

Hi collective brain,

My principal and I are thinking of doing a large mural on a library wall.  It is 11x33 ft so quite large.  She would really like to do an artist in residence program where the kids help with the process.  She has also ruled out having students from the other schools/high school/community college work on this.

Anyone have an artist name or artist in residence program that you have used or heard of that you loved?

Thanks for sharing!

Mrs. Keri Johnson <http://copelandlibrary.weebly.com/>
Teacher-Librarian
Makerspace Facilitator
Coding Instructor
Copeland Manor School
Libertyville, IL

--
To ensure that District 70 students experience learning that prepares them
to live and work in the 21st Century