[ISLMA-Share] Lincoln first line help

Tue Apr 17 10:52:06 CDT 2018

My Girl in Pieces books are checked out right now.
Beartown
[image1.jpeg]

Thousandth floor
[image2.jpeg]

Lauren Ochs

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 17, 2018, at 10:47 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info<mailto:islma at list.railslibraries.info>> wrote:

Hello,

I am creating a first line activity on a Kahoot for the Lincolns and I was hoping that someone could give me the first lines of the following books.  A picture of the first page would be great!
TIA

Girl In Pieces by Katherine Glasgow
Beartown by Frederick Backman
The Thousandth Floor by Katharine McGee

Mariela Siegert
Adjunct Faculty, SOIS at Dominican University
AISLE Board Member
?
School Librarian
?,