[ISLMA-Share] Destiny + Skyward?

Wed Apr 18 11:37:28 CDT 2018

I do not know if there is an extra cost but our Skyward does work with
Destiny. Each night it runs an update to add any new students into the
management system. We are getting rid of Skyward next year so I am not sure
how this will impact me. Good luck!

Staci

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 9:37 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Do any of you have Skyward and Destiny in your district?
>

> Our District uses Skyward as a student management system and we have
> Destiny for our elementary libraries.  Our Destiny is hosted by Follett.
> We would like to know if Skyward can interface with Destiny, and push in
> students as they are enrolled, as data is changed, etc.  I was told by
> Destiny tech support that there needs to be a SFTP server with an account
> for Destiny...Our district doesn't have a SFTP server.  Does anyone know if
> there is an extra cost if Destiny creates this interface on their end?
>

> I hope I am being clear enough.  I'm a little over my head in this
> department.  Thank you!
>

> Jennifer Muzzy
>
> Librarian
>
> Riddle Elementary School

Mrs. Staci Thompson, LMS
Class of 2018 Co-Advisor
Google Certified Trainer
@BagoLibrarian
https://goo.gl/Eww9vL

Winnebago CUSD #323
815-335-3765
ThompsonS at winnebagoschools.org
Currently Reading: Alex & Eliza by Melissa De La Cruz

--
This transmission is intended and restricted for use by the above addressee
only and may contain CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION WHICH MAY