[ISLMA-Share] Elementary Volunteer

Thu Apr 19 14:16:38 CDT 2018

It turns out that at this point in April I have lost the ability to count. Oops! Carla is joining us, but I do still need one more elementary library to join our ISAIL committee. You can email me at lochs at mscusd.org<mailto:lochs at mscusd.org> if you would like to join us.

Thanks!

Ms. Lauren Ochs
School Librarian
Mahomet-Seymour High School
302 W. State St.
Mahomet, IL 61853
lochs at ms.k12.il.us<mailto:lochs at ms.k12.il.us>

From: Lauren Ochs
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2018 1:34 PM
To: ISLMA Share <islma at list.railslibraries.info>
Subject: Elementary Volunteer

Hi all,

Thank you so much for the people who have filled out the AISLE (ISLMA) volunteer form. I have filled my committee with middle and high school librarians. I am looking for one more elementary librarian who would like to help us update the ISAIL document to the new editions of the AASL and ISTE Standards. If you can help out, please let me know as soon as possible at lochs at mscusd.org<mailto:lochs at mscusd.org>.

If I didn't contact you for the ISAIL committee, your information is still on the volunteer form. AISLE committee chairs will use it throughout the year to fill a variety of committees.

Thanks!

Ms. Lauren Ochs
School Librarian
Mahomet-Seymour High School
302 W. State St.
Mahomet, IL 61853
lochs at ms.k12.il.us<mailto:lochs at ms.k12.il.us>

Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachment thereto is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (18 USC 2510 et seq). It may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged within the meaning of applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.