[ISLMA-Share] PD books - HS Lit Circles

Fri Apr 20 14:08:10 CDT 2018

Readicide: How Schools Are Killing Reading and What You Can Do About It
<https://www.amazon.com/Readicide-Schools-Killing-Reading-About/dp/1571107800>

Sherry Jo Baehr
Head Librarian @ Niles West High School

*I'm reading...     I'm listening to...*
[image: Image result for the belles book]
<https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23197837-the-belles>    [image: Image
result for parable of the talents book]
<https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/60932.Parable_of_the_Talents>

On Fri, Apr 20, 2018 at 2:04 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library