[ISLMA-Share] Are you ready for summer vacation? Attend Summer Getaway 2018!

Mon Apr 23 11:17:23 CDT 2018

Is it safe to assume we attendees will get professional development credits
for this? Thanks!

Chuck Atteberry
Springfield Lanphier HS

On Sun, Apr 22, 2018 at 3:41 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library