[ISLMA-Share] Academic Coach jobs

Wed Apr 25 20:54:48 CDT 2018

Hi there! I have a friend who is looking for an Academic Achievement
Coaching type of job. Does anyone know of any districts hiring for such a
position? She is willing to relocate. You can always sent me a direct email
if you’d rather not post to the whole listserv.

Many thanks!

Tonya Tjarks
ttjarks at emsd63.org

--
Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachments may contain
confidential and privileged information that is protected by law. The
information contained herein is transmitted for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient or designated
agent of the recipient of such information, you are hereby notified that
any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this email or the
information contained herein is strictly prohibited and may subject you to
penalties under federal and/or state law. If you received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this
email. The Administration reserves the right to monitor any and all
communications delivered to and/or from this network.