[ISLMA-Share] Google Forms question

Thu Apr 26 10:36:04 CDT 2018

Hi Christine,

Google Forms is probably the best option, as you can easily create a form,
copy the form, and collect data.  However, if you are going from a PDF and
want to make it a fillable form, then using the extension DocHub is a good
choice.  DocHub has give me no issues when added to Chrome, as many other
extensions do.  (Kami-is horrible for school use!)

Good luck,

Kristi

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 9:16 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Good morning!  I’m hoping to tap into the collective wisdom here.  Is
> there an extension or add on I can use with Google Forms to create a fill
> in document using a template?  I’d like to make a lesson plan template
> where I can just select items and it will populate fields in a template
> I’ve already created.  I thought using Google Forms would be the best
> option, but if there are other suggestions, I’ll take those too!
>

> Thanks!
>

> Christine Pulgar
> Teacher. Librarian. Reader. – MLIS; NBCT
>
> Glen Oaks School
>
> Hickory Hills, IL 60457
>
> 708-233-6806
>
> *cpulgar at npd117.net <cpulgar at npd117.net>*
> https://twitter.com/glenoakslibrary
>
> “Books are a uniquely portable magic.” – Stephen King
>
> Currently reading:
>
> *Ready Player One* by Ernest Cline

Kristi L.S. Pierce
Certified Library Media Spec.