[ISLMA-Share] Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl

Fri Apr 27 14:54:03 CDT 2018

Hello,

I have 2 old copies of "Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl" translated
from The Dutch by B.M. Mooyaart. Does anyone know where I can find a
replacement copy for this book? When I searched on Permabound I didn't see
this exact one.

Thanks,
Stephanie Kleckner
Library Media Teacher
Mendota Dist. #289

--
This message is for the designated recipient and may contain privileged,
proprietary or otherwise private information. If you have received it in