[ISLMA-Share] Save the Date: #AISLE18 Nov. 1-3, 2018

Thu Apr 26 15:03:50 CDT 2018

*Save the Date!*

Mark your calendars for November 1-3, 2018, for #AISLE18, our state-wide
librarians' conference being held in Tinley Park at the Tinley Park
Convention Center. With our new name and logo moving forward, our
conference programming team is working diligently to put together an
*amazing* #AISLE18 conference--unlike anything we've seen before!

*Some highlights:*

Thursday includes half-day workshop sessions and a #FutureReady event where
attendees are encouraged to invite their administrators to attend with
them.

On Friday, we'll hold workshop sessions all day long and conclude a day of
learning, networking, and connecting with an awards/author banquet that
includes performances by Louder Than a Bomb
<https://youngchicagoauthors.org/louder-than-a-bomb>.

To kick off Saturday's exciting programming, we'll enjoy breakfast with Mr.
Schu <http://mrschureads.blogspot.com/>.

As we all know, partnerships with teachers, coaches, and administrators are
critical to the work we do each and every day. Please share information
about the #AISLE18 conference, which will be forthcoming on our website at
http://www.aisled.org. We hope to make this our BEST conference yet!