[ISLMA-Share] High School Library Hours

Mon Apr 30 08:17:33 CDT 2018

Hi all, I am interested in knowing if any High Schools have extended hours
for students, including before and after school. If so, please let me know
the following:

Hours:
Staffing - certified or non-certified?
Reasoning / Justification?
How is it used? Numbers?

You can email me off list if that is easier for you and thanks so much.

Carolyn Kinsella, District Librarian
Minooka Community High School
ckinsella at mchs.net

Central Campus
301 S. Wabena Ave.
Minooka, IL  60447
PH: 815-467-2140 ext. 5040

South Campus
26655 West Eames
Channahon, IL 60410
PH:  815-521-4217

This
message originates from Minooka Community High School District #111. It
contains information that is confidential or privileged and is intended
only for the individual or entity named above. It is prohibited for anyone
else to disclose, copy, distribute or use the contents of this message. All
personal messages express views solely of the sender, which are not to be
attributed to MCHS District #111, and may not be copied or distributed
without this disclaimer. If you received this message by mistake, please
notify us immediately at 815-521-4017