[ISLMA-Share] Free audiobooks for teens!

Mon Apr 30 16:32:32 CDT 2018

Hello all!
 This may sound like an incredibly dumb question, but as a person who has
never been able to use OverDrive before, I am having a bit of an issue.  I
downloaded the two books for this week, and am loving them, so thank you
very much!  However, I am trying to get the files to my computer so that I
can enjoy them all over again once the program is done, but can't seem to
figure out how.  Is this a one-and-done type deal that once the titles are
in the OverDrive app, you can't move them out of the app or download them
again to your computer?
  Thanks for the insight!

Ericka Schilling

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 8:08 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library