[ISLMA-Share] Free audiobooks for teens!

Mon Apr 30 18:07:53 CDT 2018

This is the message I got from them when all my books disappeared:

The books will disappear if you update your app. We recommend you download everything to a computer as then the MP3 files will stay on your hard drive and are moveable to other devices.

Michele

Soooo, download to computer first. Or never update.....
Carolyn Roys