[AISLE-Share] Readers Choice program question

Wed Aug 1 09:00:44 CDT 2018

Following

On Thu, Jul 26, 2018 at 3:09 PM Email list for the Association of Illinois
School Library Educators <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I understand that the promotional materials for this year are for those
> libraries that have paid the registration fee, which is fine.  However,
> even though I've registered my library, I am not seeing a place on the
> website to login to the locked location.  What am I missing here?  Is that
> part up and going yet on the AISLE page?
>
> Thanks!  (I just really want the stickers! lol)
>
> --
> Mary M. Rund
> Librarian
> Central A&M High School
> 229 E. Pine St.
> Moweaqua, IL  62550
> (217 <(217)%20226-4241>) <(217)%20226-4241>768-2137

Lisa Zink
*Library Learning Center Director*
*Whittier Elementary School*

*Looking forward to a great new school year!*
Check out what is happening in our library
<https://sites.google.com/a/cusd200.org/llc-whittier-elementary/>.

Follow me on Twitter at @WhittierLLC

--

This electronic mail message may contain confidential and proprietary
information.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info