[AISLE-Share] Author Visit Nathan Hale

Wed Aug 1 09:32:25 CDT 2018

I would love to get in on that! My students love his books and I’ve heard
great things about his presentations!

I’m at Lisle Junior High. I need to explore the funding but I’m confident
that I can pull it off.

Let me know what you need from me.

Gretchen Broadus

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 9:27 PM Email list for the Association of Illinois
School Library Educators <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> Hi,
> Nathan Hale will be visiting the area the week of April 29. He is coming
> to my school on Monday, April 29 but would like to book up the whole week
> in the area. I have heard that his school visits are out of this world.
> Here is a link to all the details about his visits
>
> https://www.nathanhaleauthor.com/#/school-visits/
>
> If we can book local schools for that entire week his honorarium drops
> from $3,000 a day to $1,500 a day and travel expenses can be divided
> between the schools/districts. If you are interested in hosting Nathan,
> you can contact Mary Dee at schoolvisits at nathanhaleauthor.com
>
> Enjoy these final days of summer!
>
> Linda
>
> Linda Zeilstra Sawyer
> School Librarian
> St. Francis Xavier School
> 808 Linden Ave, Wilmette, IL 60091
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=808+Linden+Ave,+Wilmette,+IL+60091&entry=gmail&source=g>
> (847) 256-0644

*Gretchen Broadus*
Lisle Junior High - LRC Director

*"Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original
dimensions."* - Oliver Wendell Holmes

--
This is a staff email account managed by Lisle Community Unit School
District 202.  This email and any files transmitted with it are

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info