[AISLE-Share] memoirs and biographies

Thu Aug 2 13:10:50 CDT 2018

We have done the same, and it has worked out really well for the kids.

Margo sent from iPhone

On Aug 2, 2018, at 12:40 PM, Email list for the Association of Illinois School Library Educators <aisle at list.railslibraries.info<mailto:aisle at list.railslibraries.info>> wrote:

I have started putting all true stories about real people in biographies even if  they are memoirs or stories about what someone did in their lifetime to help a social cause.  I work in an elementary school library and I just think my K-5 students will make more sense of it this way.  Does anyone know of any reason why I should not be doing this?

Thanks,
Sue Meegan
Hoover Elementary

Any communication sent or received by District 67 and/or District 115 is a public record and may be subject to inspection or copying under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info