[AISLE-Share] Library Assistant Opening - Full Time with Benefits

Fri Aug 3 15:48:48 CDT 2018

Our fantastic 4th-8th grade library assistant was just hired as a
kindergarten teacher at our school.

We are looking for a replacement.  Our Kindergarten - 8th grade school has
approximately 900 students and two libraries.   Our school is located in
Green Oaks (Libertyville area) just off of 294.

To apply:
https://www.applitrack.com/lake/onlineapp/jobpostings/view.asp?district=1229&AppliTrackJobId=4144_1229&AppliTrackLayoutMode=detail&AppliTrackViewPosting=1

Please call if you have questions.
--
Jina Rappaport, MLIS
Elementary & Junior High Learning Centers

"There is no such thing as a child who hates to read; there are only
children who have not found the right book."

Frank Serafini

--

CONFIDENTIALITY
NOTICE: This email message is
intended only for the person to whom it is
addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. Any
unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy all copies
of the original message. If you are the intended recipient
but do not wish
to receive communications through this medium, please so advise
the sender
immediately.

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info