[AISLE-Share] Roland Smith visit-Champaign County

Mon Aug 6 07:42:37 CDT 2018

 Hello,
Roland Smith is planning on being in the Midwest area, and I reached out to
his wife about details for bringing him to the Champaign area.

Here is her response:
Thanks so much for thinking of Roland and your interest in his work. He
speaks to any size or age audience.  He does power point presentations that
last up to an hour depending on the age and needs of the audience.  He
speaks about his work with endangered animals, his travels around the
world, his love of reading, the writing process and his books! He has time
for questions and answers. Roland's fee is $3000 per day for up to 4
presentations during the day.  All expenses are included.  If you have one
school that is close and want to share the day he will do that. Because he
is flying across country before he can commit to your school he will need
to have 3 or more days booked in the same area.

So I am looking for two other schools in the Champaign area who would be
able to commit to bringing him here.

Anyone interested?

Kathy Wickline
Unity Junior High Librarian