[AISLE-Share] Spanish books needed

Tue Aug 7 12:41:17 CDT 2018

Hi Donna,

I agree with Sarah, you do want to have a variety. However it is also
important to have authentic texts in Spanish. Here are some of the vendors
I've used:

For authentic texts, Custom Education Solutions in Bolingbrook is amazing.
They go to an international book fair in Guadalajara, Mexico every fall and
import thousands of books. In order to visit and shop their showroom it is
by appointment only. I've worked with Jill, she's great,
Jill.Kenny at customedu.com, 224-334-3133, ext. 4420, https://customedu.com/

Other resources for authentic texts are:
-Books del Sur https://booksdelsur.org/
-I Love to Read in Spanish http://www.ilovetoreadinspanish.com/
- La Libreria http://www.la-libreria.net/

Lectorum has an extensive collection of translations and authentic texts
too.
Follett has lots of books in Spanish.
Also, Rainbow Books, I've personally haven't ordered from them yet, but I
keep hearing they have a great selection.
Finally, First Book http://www.fbmarketplace.org/ has some great books in
Spanish. If your school qualifies, you can really stretch your money
because First Book's prices are so so cheap!

Best of luck! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

*Sofía Huitrón*
LRC Director, Grove Junior High School
847-472-3022 | huitron.sofia at ccsd59.org
grove.ccsd59.org/lrc
<http://grove.ccsd59.org/about/learning-resource-center/>

*"We cannot always build the future for our youth, but we can build our
youth for the future." - Franklin D. Roosevelt*

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info