[AISLE-Share] Foreign Language Cataloging

Mon Aug 13 19:26:21 CDT 2018

I've started spelling out everything on spine labels. It makes life so much
easier for students and shelvers alike.
Fiction
Rowling

You could do
Spanish
Fiction
Rowling

I think the reason libraries traditionally only use three letters dates
back to manual typewriters. I have all my books from Follett come with full
authors' names. It's great!

Jill Berry
Burr Ridge

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info