[AISLE-Share] Historical Fiction picture books

Tue Aug 14 21:49:27 CDT 2018

Here's a list of historical fiction picture books that I created in my
library catalog. I hope it is useful. You'll have to sort them out.
https://d181.booksys.net/opac/elms/index.html#search:ExpertSearch?BookbagID=219

I also highly recommend *The Harmonica *by Tony Johnson and *Music for the
End of Time *by Jennifer Bryant for WWII. When I have used them for read
aloud, I have had "Schubert's 9th Symphony" playing during *The Harmonica* and
"Quartet for the End of Time" during *Music for the End of Time.* Both are
powerful books.

Jill Berry
Elm School
Burr Ridge