[AISLE-Share] Library option at recess time

Wed Aug 15 07:55:19 CDT 2018

I you have the money to spend, StickTogether
<https://www.letsticktogether.com/> is wonderful!  Kids would come in
during recess and before school to quietly work on it.  It is
collaborative, independent, quiet time..whatever you want.

--
Margo Newtown
Sheridan School

--
Any communication sent or received by District 67 and/or District 115 is a
public record and may be subject to inspection or copying under the
Illinois Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).

To unsubscribe, send a message to:
aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info