[AISLE-Share] Future Ready Library Space Names

Sat Aug 18 08:44:08 CDT 2018

We are also in the same situation and are still deciding in the name of our
space. Learning Commons? Innovation Center? What are you all calling your
libraries these days?

How about calling your class STEAM? (Science, tech, engineering, art, math)

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info