[AISLE-Share] Monarch and bluestem resources

Sat Aug 18 22:11:45 CDT 2018

I apologize for the delay of a response to this question. I was truly
hoping that we would have the Monarch resources to post.... However, they
are not complete yet. We appreciate your continued patience. This is a
fairly large undertaking for our VOLUNTEERS and I know they are doing
their best. I anticipate their completion in the next couple weeks. I will
be sure to make an announcement on this listserv when they are up on the
website. My guess is that this is the same situation for the Bluestem
Resources.
Lori Jones
Monarch Chair