[AISLE-Share] What do you stream in your library?

Wed Aug 22 08:54:50 CDT 2018

That's a great question! I've thought about this, too because I would love
to have the news or something like in the college libraries. We just have a
preset slideshow that we cycle through that has upcoming events, our
Twitter handle, pictures after library events, etc. It's a SMART TV without
cable access, so I'd love to see what others are streaming. :)

Jennifer Sutton
Teacher Librarian
Lake Park High School-East Campus
600 Medinah Road