[AISLE-Share] fiction or poetry about chemical warfare in Europe?

Mon Aug 27 09:07:55 CDT 2018

Of course, *Dulce et Decorum Est* by Wilfrid Owen is the big one.  The
Poetry Foundation has an entire section on WWII poetry and other wartime
poets that would be worth investigating.

Michelle Harris
Heyworth CUSD #4

On Fri, Aug 24, 2018 at 10:30 AM, Email list for the Association of
Illinois School Library Educators <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am looking to find literature written about the use of chemical warfare
> during WWI or WWII. High school level is ideal, but if anyone knows of any
> work of fiction on this topic, I'd appreciate it.
>
> Plays, short stories, poetry, novels, etc.
>
> Or, more generally, science and its misuse during WWI or WWII. Even human
> experimentation would be apropos.
>

> Thank you!!
>

> Lori McGreal
> Trinity High School