[AISLE-Share] Destiny Discover app issues!

Mon Aug 27 11:48:32 CDT 2018

Yes! I actually spoke to a not very helpful Follett rep over the summer
(face to face) who said that you shouldn't be using the app - use the
browser. When I explained that we used iPads and it made the most sense to
have an app, he suggested creating a link on the homescreen. While I have
done that in the interim, the downside is that every time a student wants
to search they have to enter their school/state - just to browse. It's not
a streamlined process and is time consuming. I have expressed my concerns
to Follett over the phone, to my rep, on twitter and at their booth at ISTE
to no avail. My students are extremely disinterested in using it as a
search tool.

Tara LaCerra
School Librarian

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info