[AISLE-Share] YA checkout form?

Tue Aug 28 08:36:03 CDT 2018

Because we no longer send out the waiver, I do not have a copy of it to
share. However, it basically stated that our library has materials that are
recommended for grades 9 and up. Those materials may have content that is
not appropriate for some middle school students. We also request items
through interlibrary loan and, so they should talk with their students
about what they are reading and what is appropriate for them. It then had
a portion at the bottom that they could  sign stating they did not want
their student accessing material we had in our YA section.

Lura Weatherford
Librarian assistant
Argenta-Oreana MS/HS
lweatherford at argenta-oreana.org