[AISLE-Share] Diverse short stories

Tue Aug 28 11:11:45 CDT 2018

*Fresh Ink - An Anthology* – August 14, 2018

"All it takes to rewrite the rules is a little fresh ink in this remarkable
YA anthology from thirteen of the most recognizable, diverse authors
writing today including Nicola Yoon, Jason Reynolds, Melissa de la Cruz,
and many more, and published in partnership with We Need Diverse Books.
This collection features ten short stories, a graphic short story, and a
one-act play from Walter Dean Myers never before in-print. It will give
readers the opportunity to discover how the next chapter is up to them."

"I absolutely love this mix of established and newer talents, and I'm
really intrigued and excited by the mixed formats." --BookRiot

*Join In: Multiethnic Short Stories by Outstanding Writers for Young Adults*,
edited by Donald R. Gallo. 1993

*Tales from a Troubled Land* by Alan Paton. (stories about South Africa).
1961

*Shen of the Sea: Chinese Stories for Children* by Arthur Bowie
Christman1953

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info