[AISLE-Share] Top 10 books so far this year?

Wed Aug 29 09:46:02 CDT 2018

Ours are:
Num8ers

The Martian : a novel

Turtles all the way down

The hate u give

Gym candy

The 5th Wave

Unwind

Steelheart

The selection

Scythe

We’ve mainly had freshmen in for book talks.

Cathy Gottlieb
Learning Commons Director
Webmaster
Naperville Central High School