[AISLE-Share] Top 10 books so far this year?

Wed Aug 29 10:24:18 CDT 2018

Our ten has been influenced by booktalks, but here goes...
1. To All The Boys I've Loved Before - Jennie Han
2. Taken - Norah McClintock
3. Barrio Kings - William Kowalski
4. Birdbox - Josh Malerman
5. Reconstructing Amelia - Kimberly McCreight
6. Dark Places - Gillian Flynn
7. Everything Everything - Nicola Yoon
8. All the Bright Places - Jennifer Niven
9. Homeboyz - Sitomer
10. The Truth About Alice - Jennifer Mathieu

Brian Hoffmeister
EPHS
Library Media
Hoff the Librarian <http://www.hoffthelibrarian.com/> research website

On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 9:49 AM Email list for the Association of Illinois
School Library Educators <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> Ours are:
>
> Num8ers
>
> The Martian : a novel
>
> Turtles all the way down
>
> The hate u give
>
> Gym candy
>
> The 5th Wave
>
> Unwind
>
> Steelheart
>
> The selection
>
> Scythe
>

> We’ve mainly had freshmen in for book talks.
>

> *Cathy Gottlieb*
>
> Learning Commons Director
>
> Webmaster
>
> Naperville Central High School
>
> 630-420-6549

This message and any attachment thereto is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s), and is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act
(18 USC 2510 et seq.). It may contain information that is confidential and
legally privileged within the meaning of applicable law. If you are not the
intended recipient, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail,
permanently remove this message and any attachments thereto from your
system, and destroy any hard copies thereof; do not disclose the contents
or take any action in reliance upon the information contained in this
message or any attachments. If you have any doubt as to the authenticity of
this message or any attachment thereto, please contact the sender
immediately. Any copying, disclosure, distribution or other action taken or
omitted to be taken with respect to an erroneously received or inauthentic
message or attachment is prohibited.