[AISLE-Share] Green Screen Wall

Fri Aug 31 09:37:47 CDT 2018

A teacher in our building has done this.  The cinder block squares did
show.  Wasn't horrible, but not perfect.  A smooth wall works better.

On Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 11:35 AM, Email list for the Association of
Illinois School Library Educators <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> Has anyone painted a cinder block wall green for a green screen and had it
> work ok? Debating between portable and painting for our middle school
> library.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Mrs. Staci Thompson, LMS
> Class of 2019 Co-Advisor
> Google Certified Trainer
> @BagoLibrarian
> https://goo.gl/Eww9vL
>
> Winnebago CUSD #323
> 815-335-3765
> ThompsonS at winnebagoschools.org
> Currently Reading: Ditch that Homework by Alice Keeler
>

> This transmission is intended and restricted for use by the above
> addressee only and may contain CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION
> WHICH MAY BE EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER FEDERAL OR STATE LAW. Any
> unauthorized review, use, dissemination, distribution, downloading, or
> copying of this communication or any of its attachments is strictly
> immediately notify the listed sender by reply email, and take necessary
> steps to delete the file from your system and destroy any hard copies of
> this transmission.

Paige Green
Teacher Librarian
Countryside Elementary School
I am currently reading *Refugee *by Alan Gratz

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info