[AISLE-Share] Video license

Fri Aug 31 11:42:07 CDT 2018

On this ALA factsheet page, you can find movie licensing info, copyright
info, and links to a couple of movie licensing companies (USA and MPLC):

https://bit.ly/2wxwbx7

*Jennifer Stasinopoulos, Librarian*
Rosary High School
630-896-0831, ext 226
jstasinopoulos at rosaryhs.com <jstasinoopulos at rosaryhs.com>

"*Whatever the cost of our libraries, the price is cheap compared to that
of an ignorant nation." *--Walter Cronkite

--

 Rosary High School

Empowering Young Women To Achieve Their Greatest
Potential901 N. Edgelawn Drive, Aurora, IL  60506
630-896-0831   |
www.rosaryhs.com <http://www.rosaryhs.com/>

The information in this
email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely
for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing,
copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited. Any views or opinions presented in
this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of Rosary High School

To unsubscribe, send a message to:
aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info