[aisle] Google Takeout resources

Lauren Ochs lochs at ms.k12.il.us
Tue Dec 18 09:28:18 CST 2018

Hi all!

Has anyone already created or know of good digital handout/websites or videos about using Google Takeout to transfer school Google files to a personal account? After being thrown into being responsible for collecting early graduates' Chromebooks last minute today, I am realizing that I need to be more prepared for Senior meetings on end on the year procedures in March. I've reviewed Google's support documents for Takeout, but know that sometimes items created by people working with students can be awesome. If you have helped students with this process and have any troubleshooting tips, I would love to hear them! I will be practicing soon, but knowing common pitfalls can be really helpful.

Thanks!

Ms. Lauren B. Ochs
Mahomet-Seymour High School Library
lochs at mscusd.org<mailto:lochs at mscusd.org>

AISLE Standards Function Rep.
standards at aisled.org<mailto:standards at aisled.org>

Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachment thereto is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (18 USC 2510 et seq). It may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged within the meaning of applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.