[aisle] Position open for next year

Betsy McLoughlin bmcloughlin at d56.org
Wed Dec 19 09:21:37 CST 2018

Happy Holidays, Collective Wisdom!

I will be retiring at the end of this school year (😵) and my position has
been posted by my district. My building is PreK - 2, enrollment around 500,
Title 1 designation, lovely library, decent budget. If you want to apply,
go to this link:  Librarian
<https://www.applitrack.com/d56/onlineapp/jobpostings/view.asp?internaltransferform.Url=&category=Elementary+School+Teaching>

If the link misfires, go to www.d56.org, click "Employment" at the bottom
of the page, then "Elementary School Teaching."

If you have any questions, you can contact me off-list!

Betsy McLoughlin
Librarian
Spaulding School
2000 Belle Plaine
Gurnee, IL 60031
847-662-3701 x6247
"Excellent teaching requires instinct, not algorithms."
*Currently reading*: *Wild Fire *by Ann Cleeves
*Just finished*:  *Pain Killer* by Barry Meier