[aisle] Follett Destiny Collections

Dawn Brunschon dbrunschon at district100.com
Wed Dec 19 09:55:08 CST 2018

Good morning!

I have been working with our Social Studies Instructional Coach to create
Collections in Destiny Discover that connect to the SS standards for each
grade. I've been asked if there is any analytics that allow us to see
teacher usage of the resources curated. Any ideas? There is an Activity
button, but it only shows modifications, deletes, moves, etc.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Dawn

--
*Dawn Brunschon*
*Library/Media Director*

--

Pursuant to Illinois’ public records law, this written communication may
constitute a public record which is available to the public and media upon