[AISLE-Share] K.A. Holt

Mon Dec 10 13:56:35 CST 2018

Happy that so many are interested!

The date either has to be the week of January 28th or in April.
I'm pushing for January because I don't really want to deal with testing
season dates.
But I am willing to compromise!  :-)

Her honorarium is as follows:

   - $1700 full day author program – includes three 45-60 minute
   presentations with Q&A, lunch with staff/students, pre-arranged
   (discounted) book sales as desired, book signing opportunity
   - $1,200 half-day author program – (must be booked in conjunction with
   other visits) includes two 45-60 minute presentations with Q&A,
   pre-arranged (discounted) book sales as desired, book signing opportunity
   - $600 single presentation – (available when at least 1.5 day visits are
   scheduled in the area) includes one 45-60 minute presentation with Q&A,
   pre-arranged (discounted) book sales as desired, book signing opportunity

We already have one full day visit and a single presentation, but we need
to add to it to make it worth her traveling.

Let me know!!
I know it is right around the corner, but hopefully one of you can do it!

-------------------------
Mariela Siegert
Adjunct Faculty, SOIS at Dominican University
AISLE Board Member
School Librarian
,
Westfield Middle School