[AISLE-Share] Bluestem 2017 & 2018 questions

Mon Dec 10 15:53:20 CST 2018

How are your questions formatted??  When we did our battle of the books we formatted them to have the book be the answer.  If that is how yours are I can give you both our 2017 and 2018 Bluestem questions.

Sharon Peterson, M.S., Ed.
Oak View Elementary LMC Director
petersonsi at vvsd.org<mailto:petersonsi at vvsd.org>
630-679-3873

From: aisle-bounces at list.railslibraries.info [mailto:aisle-bounces at list.railslibraries.info] On Behalf Of Email list for the Association of Illinois School Library Educators
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2018 3:30 PM
To: aisle at list.railslibraries.info
Subject: [AISLE-Share] Bluestem 2017 & 2018 questions

WARNING FROM VVSD TECH DEPT: This email originated from a non VVSD email address.

DO NOT CLICK on links if the sender is unknown. CHECK the email address and VERIFY before responding. NEVER provide your password to anyone making this request.
Hi!

We are compiling a list of questions for our 4th grade battle of the books competition.
We are in need of questions for the following books from previous lists:
Book Scavenger (2018)
Crenshaw (2018)
Lulu's Mysterious Mission (2017)

Does anyone have some they can share with me?

Thank you!
Rikki Steinmetz
rikkir77 at gmail.com<mailto:rikkir77 at gmail.com>
Pleasantdale School District

Valley View School District puts a high priority on the digital security of its users and assets. Therefore, we want to make you aware that this message came from outside the District. Do not open attachments or click on links if you do not recognize the sender.

The Technology Department never requests your password via email. If you receive communication asking you for your password, contact the Technology department as you would traditionally do. Never send passwords, or other sensitive information, by email.

This communication, including any attachments, may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, and confidential, including information that is protected under the HIPAA privacy rules, or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.

All e-mail correspondence to and from this address is subject to the Acceptable Use Policies of Valley View School District, which may result in monitoring and disclosure of this information to third parties, including law enforcement.

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info