[AISLE-Share] resource?

Wed Dec 12 10:27:27 CST 2018

I know that the Field museum does that and I believe there are others
through the Lincoln Museum and Library in Springfield.  Unfortunately, they
won't ship them to us way down in Southernmost Illinois.  Good luck.  Those
kits were awesome!

On Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 10:21 AM Email list for the Association of Illinois
School Library Educators <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> Hello, all,
>
> Once upon a time, I learned about a place where one could borrow these
> awesome kits.  I borrowed one on the Civil War.  It was a big box (tote?
> chest?) containing many items related to the Civil War.  I cannot find my
> information about from where I borrowed it and what other kits were
> available.  Does anyone know about this and can help me, please?
>
> Thanks!  Hope you all have a great day!
>
> Annette Davis
> K-12 Media Director
> Putnam County High School