[ISLMA-Share] Middle School Boy - PG novels, high lexile

Fri Feb 2 11:47:37 CST 2018

I agree the love of reading is the first priority.   It's a parent who is
seeking this and I told the teacher who brought it to my attention that we
need to bust out the medical dictionary OR just let the student read for
the pure pleasure of reading.  Love that I'm on the same page as all of you
but was still asking because more often than not this list, and all the
brilliant minds on it, have fabulous ideas that I never though of.....

THANKS AGAIN everyone!!

On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 10:11 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library