[ISLMA-Share] Destiny down?

Mon Feb 5 08:38:33 CST 2018

We're down, too.  I called Tech Support - got a recording that they're
aware of the outage that some customers have and they're working on it.

Susie Narkis
District Librarian, Berkeley School District 87
(708) 449-3262 (MacArthur Middle School)
snarkis at berkeley87.org

Currently Reading: Shadow of the Silk Road by Colin Thubron

On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 7:52 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Happy Monday!
> Is anyone else unable to access Destiny because the upgrade is not yet
> completed? Has anyone contacted Follett and found out when it will be
> finished?

*This email message is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.Communication sent or
received by Berkeley School District 87 may be subject to inspection under
the Illinois Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). *