[ISLMA-Share] a newspaper question

Thu Feb 8 12:37:12 CST 2018

I just had a social studies teacher ask me a question about online
newspapers and I told him I'd pass it along. He teaches US Government and
AP History classes and & is frustrated with the "5 article per month" rule
for so many newspapers before requiring a subscription. He has his own
subscription to the Chicago Trib, and uses his brother-in-law's
subscription to the Wall Street Journal to download articles for his
classes.

Does anyone know of any website or application that allows unlimited
reading or daily access for educational use of any number of US newspapers?
That's what he's looking for. I told him I'd see if I could find any other
solutions for him. He doesn't want to go through EBSCO or another database
because he's not looking to research an issue, but wants current commentary
or reporting as it occurs.

Thanks again to you all for your help.
Pam

*Pamela Huff*